North Korea says it will never abandon atomic arms, calling its nuclear program "an all-powerful treasured sword." Read more.
The story so far:
- Iran and North Korea are partners in nuclear and missile crimes--and biological weapons development.
- iran and North Korea have developed and tested sea-based ballistic missile launch systems that could be used to attack U.S. coastal cities or to cripple the United States with an EMP strike.
- So-called satellite launches by North Korea and Iran could be covers for developing Fractional Orbit Bombardment Systems--to attack the U.S. from over the South Pole.
- Iran muses openly about "a world without America and Zionism."
- North Korea has threatened to attack the United States with nuclear weapons.